Fine Art Lifestyle and Wedding Portraits serving Massachusetts, New England and Beyond!!!

Welcome to our blogspot! We hope to create inspiring images that are unique and capture the happiest moments of life. Don't forget to check out the website for more info......

www.riamackenziephotography.com

and find us on facebook....

facebook page




Thursday, December 16, 2010

Helena, Rodrigo & Family.

When I met Helena at Panera Bread one evening, she had told me that she had canceled her wedding photographer after she saw our work on facebook, and that the images gave her goosebumps.  I think I left there both excited to shoot her wedding and overjoyed that our photos were capable of giving goosebumps.  It is perhaps one of the greatest compliments to a photographer, as we endlessly hope to leave an impression and to capture emotive moments in life.  As I am grateful each day that our biggest fans are family and friends, I am touched when others have found our work to be of choice. 

Here are two people in love, with each other and their children.

"The greatest gift is to love and be loved in return."  

2 comments:

helena said...

RIA, thank you so much for these amazing pictures that i will cherish for the rest of my life!! And yes they gave me goosebumps, and my mother-in-law cried tears of joy to see our family so happy!! You are an amazing person with great talent! I can only imagine how our wedding pics will be like, that will be the icing on the cake :)

Anonymous said...

Really nice pics! Good to see such a happy family! PRICELESS photography!