Fine Art Lifestyle and Wedding Portraits serving Massachusetts, New England and Beyond!!!

Welcome to our blogspot! We hope to create inspiring images that are unique and capture the happiest moments of life. Don't forget to check out the website for more info......

www.riamackenziephotography.com

and find us on facebook....

facebook page




Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sweet Valentine's Flowers.

I often get asked by wedding clients who I prefer for a florist.  And although I haven't yet photographed a wedding with Stapelton Floral Design,  I can't wait for more people to pick up on how incredible their designs are.  It's the small little details that make me smile.  My husband knows me best, and he picked this Valentine's arrangement up for me (as though spending a week in Puerto Rico with him wasn't enough).  I love him.



 


No comments: