Fine Art Lifestyle and Wedding Portraits serving Massachusetts, New England and Beyond!!!

Welcome to our blogspot! We hope to create inspiring images that are unique and capture the happiest moments of life. Don't forget to check out the website for more info......

www.riamackenziephotography.com

and find us on facebook....

facebook page




Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bella turns three.

I have to hand it to my friend Kathryn for raising such an intelligent little curly-Q.  It's been so fun watching her daughter, Bella, grow into a fun little three year old.  As I sat and listened to a whole conversation about the snarls in Bella's hair (complete with quotes from the actual snarls themselves), I was left thinking that the expression "kids say the dardnest things" is a true understatement for her. She also remembers absolutely everything at her age and was even able to paint a clear picture of our day at the beach last summer. 

So not only does my friend Kathryn juggle being a lawyer and an unbelievable mother, but she also started making these beautiful headbands for her girls, just for fun.  I absolutely adore them and think that they are the best I've ever seen!  I don't even think I'm being partial at all. 

My camera and I just love photographing Kathryn's girls.  The shoot was perfect....Bella's great big personality, her tossed up curls, Kathryn's handmade accessory, the winter sunset, and the purple lollipop.   


No comments: