Fine Art Lifestyle and Wedding Portraits serving Massachusetts, New England and Beyond!!!

Welcome to our blogspot! We hope to create inspiring images that are unique and capture the happiest moments of life. Don't forget to check out the website for more info......

www.riamackenziephotography.com

and find us on facebook....

facebook page




Sunday, July 31, 2011

Featured on Style Me Pretty Massachusetts

It's Saturday night, or should I say early Sunday morning.  I'm pulling an all night-er trying to wrap up a session because there is a ton to edit these days. My eyes sting a little from staring at the computer but I don't want to stop.  I took a short break from editing to find this very nice surprise on Style Me Pretty's new local blog for Massachusetts.  It's Vicky and JO's engagement session.  Well, Hallelujah!  We've got ourselves a feature! 

http://www.stylemepretty.com/2011/07/28/cambridge-engagement-session-by-ria-mackenzie-photography/





No comments: