Fine Art Lifestyle and Wedding Portraits serving Massachusetts, New England and Beyond!!!

Welcome to our blogspot! We hope to create inspiring images that are unique and capture the happiest moments of life. Don't forget to check out the website for more info......

www.riamackenziephotography.com

and find us on facebook....

facebook page




Sunday, July 10, 2011

Meet the Dudley's.

Here's a gorgeous little family trio at the park just being their happy selves!  To celebrate Blake's one year old portraits, we met at the park where I remembered how obsessed I am with smiley baby faces, willow trees and landscaped parks.  I wish that Larz Anderson was my backyard, or that I lived closer to it like I used to.  I love little Blake's expressions and I'm sure you all with too!!!! 





No comments: