Fine Art Lifestyle and Wedding Portraits serving Massachusetts, New England and Beyond!!!

Welcome to our blogspot! We hope to create inspiring images that are unique and capture the happiest moments of life. Don't forget to check out the website for more info......

www.riamackenziephotography.com

and find us on facebook....

facebook page




Thursday, October 6, 2011

Erin.



     This was the first time in my photography days that I had to leave a mom and daughter underneath a bridge and run a quarter mile back to my car to get all my memory cards.  It made me notice how out of shape I was.  Erin and her mom, Lesley, are so laid back that I wasn't as embarrassed as I should of been.

     Erin is a definite beauty!!  Just look at those eyes!  Who ever her boyfriend is, I hope he knows how lucky he is!  I wish her the best for her senior year! 
















No comments: