Fine Art Lifestyle and Wedding Portraits serving Massachusetts, New England and Beyond!!!

Welcome to our blogspot! We hope to create inspiring images that are unique and capture the happiest moments of life. Don't forget to check out the website for more info......

www.riamackenziephotography.com

and find us on facebook....

facebook page




Friday, November 23, 2012

Tara & Stash: Harvest Engagement.


     I had such a blast photographing Tara and Stash.  They brought along a box full of meaningful items like Tara's German broach passed down from generations, and a butterfly symbolizing Stash's great grandmother.  They are such a down to earth couple and it was touching to hear how much they love and care for their family. 



 
  

2 comments:

Auntie Jane said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE PICTURES.

Anonymous said...

Oh my beautiful Godson, I am so happy for you and Tara. You have always made me proud. Love Sara