Fine Art Lifestyle and Wedding Portraits serving Massachusetts, New England and Beyond!!!

Welcome to our blogspot! We hope to create inspiring images that are unique and capture the happiest moments of life. Don't forget to check out the website for more info......

www.riamackenziephotography.com

and find us on facebook....

facebook page




Monday, March 4, 2013

Big brother Landon shares some news.


     Big brother!  Did I say big brother??  This is the official blog announcement that I am pregnant!  It was a busy 2012 fall season of gorgeous weddings that flew right into the holiday season, and then finding out that our family is going to have their second child.  I have been over-joyed with all my luck lately! I've been lucky to have such wonderful clients that kept me super busy making portraits and supporting this career that I love.  Now, I feel especially lucky to be growing our family with a new little one on the way this summer!  Landon is such an exciting part of this pregnancy asking questions about the baby and being a protective brother already!  The best part for Bobby and I is preparing Landon for what's to come and all the curiosity of his new sibling growing in my belly. He is full of compassion and adventure and we know that he will be one awesome big brother!

     Since this is the the first blog post of the year, I had to kick it off with this special news brought to you by my little boy in his coon hat.  He's here going on a wild cheese moose hunt (don't ask...it's just what I have to do for a photo shoot of him lately), to answer the big question:  Is it a boy?  Or is it a girl?  





So I'm officially out-numbered and we are all so so excited!!  I can't wait to share a house with three guys that love me!

No comments: