Fine Art Lifestyle and Wedding Portraits serving Massachusetts, New England and Beyond!!!

Welcome to our blogspot! We hope to create inspiring images that are unique and capture the happiest moments of life. Don't forget to check out the website for more info......

www.riamackenziephotography.com

and find us on facebook....

facebook page




Friday, September 6, 2013

Gavin


     I know it's been awhile since my last blog, but I have been cherishing every moment I can with these two sweet boys.  Gavin is such a blessing to our family.  He was born five weeks ago already!!  I cannot believe how much faster time flies with two children to keep you busy.  Landon has been an amazing big brother:  so compassionate, patient and helpful.  It has been so sweet to watch him interact with our tiny little newborn.  I feel like my heart melts every day just witnessing the two of them together.  Gavin completes our family and it is an absolute joy for all of us to snuggle and love another child in our home!   



3 comments:

uconnvicky said...

Beautiful pictures Ria! Congratulations!

Monica Kintz said...

So cute!!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

These Pictures are very cute. i bet you are so over the moon with them. they are very professionally taken to. nice work.