Fine Art Lifestyle and Wedding Portraits serving Massachusetts, New England and Beyond!!!

Welcome to our blogspot! We hope to create inspiring images that are unique and capture the happiest moments of life. Don't forget to check out the website for more info......

www.riamackenziephotography.com

and find us on facebook....

facebook page




Friday, April 11, 2014

Matt & Craig


     Tomorrow is my very first wedding of 2014.  As I'm typing I still cannot believe it's April 2014 already.  I've been slacking on blogging so many photo shoots.  Consider it my break from pouring my energy into my boys.  Everyone always told me "just wait til you have two".  I thought that it only meant that I would be pulling my hair out stressed, living in my bathrobe with disheveled hair, only to be yelling at my husband to come home soon so he could to save me.  I learned that this is only a little true.  The "just wait til you have two" means that there just isn't enough time for well...a lot of things that I used to do with just one.  I am typically a hectic smiling entertainer, cleaner, hugger, and smoocher.  I am a boo-boo fixer, a chaser of a crawling and climbing baby, and I play pretty hard with my toddler (almost kid) in hopes that he will crash at a decent hour in the evening.  Although, my youngest still wakes every two to three hours because my husband and I apparently breed babies that love cuddling.  I live in a rambunctious house of boys.  It is a beautiful mess.  Beyond the endless laundry piles, dishes, crumbs and dirt on the floor, and total lack of sleep ......I am one happy woman who is so lucky to have two little sons and a husband that just love me and need me.  I woke up today with a four year old wrapped around my legs for warmth, an eight month old asleep on my chest, and a husband smiling over at us taking it all in before he left for work.  Now here I am with a kid in school til 11:30 and a baby sleeping in a car seat, ready to share a photo session from last fall.  One day I will catch up and be able to share them all! 

     Matt & Craig are getting married tomorrow and I honestly feel incredibly humbled to be their photographer.  I am so happy for the both of them.  They are each others best friends and I couldn't help but feel smitten just watching and listening to the two of them interact during their engagement session last fall.  These handsome gentlemen will most likely have me shed a tear behind my lens while I capture their wedding.  I am so excited to see them tomorrow and meet their amazing family and friends! 



No comments: