Fine Art Lifestyle and Wedding Portraits serving Massachusetts, New England and Beyond!!!

Welcome to our blogspot! We hope to create inspiring images that are unique and capture the happiest moments of life. Don't forget to check out the website for more info......

www.riamackenziephotography.com

and find us on facebook....

facebook page




Monday, August 8, 2011

Five is the magic number.

     They say that three is the magic number.  Well, with this family the number is five.  It's amazing how one more kid can make a family jump for joy and be happier than ever.  Jamari recently turned one and what better way to celebrate than with family portraits.

     Sometimes I'm in awe when I look down at my watch to see that we've spent more than two hours shooting.  I for sure didn't mind.  There was too much fun in the air this evening.  The sun was setting, and I still had two little girls begging for their pictures to be taken.  Mom and dad practically had to shove them in the car and repeatedly told them to leave me alone.  But, again,  I really didn't mind.  If you want your picture taken and I have the camera strapped on me, then heck I'll take it! 

     Needless to say, I had a little too much fun at this session.  For one, I felt like I haven't spent quality time with this family since Nicole's maternity session.  So the excitement of seeing the whole family together had my finger clicking away at my camera, naturally.  Second, I've never been to Roger Williams Park.  It's true.  It was a photographer's dream come true!  I have to say that Nicole is a great location scout!  Third, the girls were absolutely working the camera!!  So entertaining!  Lastly, when you have two older girls in the family, then you also get two babysitters to watch the little one so that mom and dad can have some couples shots.  Sweet!

     Enjoy the preview everyone and thanks for visiting!!!!


 



No comments: