Fine Art Lifestyle and Wedding Portraits serving Massachusetts, New England and Beyond!!!

Welcome to our blogspot! We hope to create inspiring images that are unique and capture the happiest moments of life. Don't forget to check out the website for more info......

www.riamackenziephotography.com

and find us on facebook....

facebook page




Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Landon's Christmas 2010 pictures...



    I look at these photos everyday since they are up in my kitchen.  These are some of my favorites of Landon.  He's was basically born into having a sweet tooth thanks to Bobby and I.  There was no question that letting a 17month old try to create a gingerbread house would put a giant smile on his face, and also leave my kitchen a complete disaster.  He still loves to make sweets, he still loves eating them, and he still makes a disaster.  I'm not lying about him liking to make a disaster.  Lately when I clean up after him, he'll stop me and say, "Mommy, no.  I like it really messy!", while dumping out the toys that I've just cleaned up.  It's crazy how a whole year sneaks up on you.  His little boy wonder is making our family even more excited about the holidays.  What should I have him do for his Christmas pictures this year??  Hmmmm....




No comments: