Fine Art Lifestyle and Wedding Portraits serving Massachusetts, New England and Beyond!!!

Welcome to our blogspot! We hope to create inspiring images that are unique and capture the happiest moments of life. Don't forget to check out the website for more info......

www.riamackenziephotography.com

and find us on facebook....

facebook page




Monday, June 7, 2010

Newborn mini session. Massachusetts newborn photographer.

I couldn't help but take a few shots of my friends newborn the other day. This is when she was just eight days old. She was surprisingly wide awake during my whole visit. Her full photo session is tomorrow and I'm hoping to create some "wow" photos and be able to pose a sleeping baby. For now, you can awe at these....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the photos, she is the sweetest little bundle of joy!

Auntie Kristin :)